Friday 10 August 2007

A week that was..


This week I was teething with three new teeth simultaneously.
I was very upset because I feel so uncomfortable.
I am so happy that it was over now.

I also started to walk.
I was afraid to let go before but I feel more confident nowadays.
I know my mum and dad won't let me fall down.
They'll always be there to look after me.

Oh, I forgot to tell you what I've done at nursery today.
I have been playing with the playdough again.
I didn't like to play with it at first because I thought it was yucky.
It took me quite some time to enjoy it.

Then came the songtime.
Love it!! I enjoyed it very much.

After songtime, we had lunch.
I ate mash, peas, carrots, onion and gravy.
Didn't like it.. Yuck!!! :(

After I took my lunch, the staff read us story.

I didn't understand what they were saying :D but I enjoyed looking at their funny faces and hearing to funny voices they made.
Unfortunately, I have fallen asleep before the end of the story.

My dad came to pick me up around 1pm.
He brought me home and changed my clothes.
I knew then that we are going somewhere. Yay!!
It turned out that we are going to get mum from her office.
Then we went to town and I fell asleep (again!!) in the stroller.
I am still sleeping when my mum posted this post though. :P

No comments: